Empowering young people and schools in Africa to rise above the ordinary by developing education that can transform lives and communities.
Inspiring creativity, a zest for learning and the optimism to excel.
REWA (Raising Education Within Africa) was established in 2010 as an educational consultancy providing professional educational services in Botswana, expending our expertise to teacher training programmes, curriculum development, a multitude of educational leadership seminars and establishing the hugely successful Book Clubs for children.
In January 2012, REWA opened its first Education Centre in Gaborone. This centre provides the Kip McGrath Education Programme in Maths and English for students aged 5 upwards as well as the Kip McGrath programme in School Readiness for 4-5 year olds, and other courses for young adults. REWA Education Centre also offers intervention for students with learning difficulties as well as a range of extra curricular services such as chess, art, personal development, drama, swimming and book clubs.
REWA now owns a nursery school called Little Einsteins and runs the Botswana franchise of the international drama academy, Helen O’Grady as well.
Over a period of three years, REWA has developed into a well-reputed organisation that is known to raise the standards and quality of education and we continue to work as consultants for other educational organisations across the country.
- To provide a creative and engaging learning space for our learners
- To provide a service beyond excellence for learners and their parents
- To work with Kip McGrath’s principle, “any child can learn if they are taught properly.”
- To work cooperatively with schools, teachers and parents enabling them to use specific tools and strategies to help learners achieve
- To make learning accessible to all – with a holistic and individualised approach to education
- To seek guidance and further training when necessary in order to provide the aforementioned services in a thorough and effective manner.