“An enemy is one whose story we have not heard.” – Gene Knudsen Hoffman, Compassionate Listening pioneer and international peacemaker.
Welcome to the Compassionate Listening Project ~ a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering individuals and communities to transform conflict and strengthen cultures of peace. Our independent facilitators offer:
• Trainings with our highly acclaimed curriculum;
• Skilled facilitation with families, communities and in the workplace;
• Journeys in conflict and post-conflict zones;
• Advanced Training and Facilitator Mentoring;
• Publishing books and producing videos;
• Unique community events.
We invite you to spend time on our website; learn about our history, meet outstanding facilitators, read about our trainings, and visit our calendar to join a Journey or look for programs in your area.
To see the benefits of your generosity in action, we invite you to view a short video of Compassionate Listening in action.
Thank you for your support, both spiritual and material.
Leah Green, Founding Director
Location: Indianola, WA, USA