We believe the coming years to bring extremely challenging social, economic and cultural changes causing inadequate provision of essential services in our society both at national and global levels. These challenges could be met through programs with a participatory approach to make the transformation sustainable. However, a catalyst is needed to create the desired multiplier effect which trickles down to the bottom billions.
• Implementing programs using participatory approach‚
• Building capacity in program delivery with the help of technical experts and successful practitioners‚
• Incorporating prospective research to spur innovation and evaluate new interventions‚
• Developing frameworks to contextualize successful models‚
• Using advocacy and media tools to sensitize and influence public opinion on a shared faith‚ moral or commercial position.
Our primary aim is to develop the human capital for increasing prosperity by addressing the gaps in following aspects of sustainable development:
• Education and Skills
• Peace and security