Start Date: November 13, 2023
Duration: 5 weeks
Tuition: $44.10 - The course is normally offered at $49 but CEI students pay $44.10, getting 10% off if they enter this coupon code when registering: CFC10
Registration: NOW OPEN!
Build a Happier, Healthier Mind in Just a Minute or Two a Day
What if, in under 2 minutes a day, you could hard-wire an unshakeable sense of contentment, self-worth and peace of mind into your brain? These are great practices – wise and straightforward, scientific and nourishing and they can transform your life.
- You will get 57 brief practices from Dr Rick Hanson that strengthen the neural networks of deep well-being and resilience
- Each practice is grounded in modern neuroscience and ancient wisdom, and Rick’s background in the very real world of business and raising a family
- The practices are quick and easy to do, and each repetition strengthens key neural circuits – just like building a muscle in the gym
- It’s the law of little things, a small thing repeated each day adds up to big result
Course Method of Delivery
- 1-2 minute videos explaining each practice, how it helps you, and how to do it
- A recap, reflection, and suggestion for integrating it into your daily life
- Weekly emails with inspiration, support, and encouragement
- Audio + Video Downloads, Transcripts, Handouts, and Shareable Inspirational Quotes
Research has shown that practices like these can lift your mood, protect you against stress, and even strengthen your immune system. And, with lifetime access you can keep coming back to these powerful practices every day for years to come.
- Be Good to Yourself
Be for yourself; Take in the Good; Have Compassion for Yourself; Relax; See the Good in Yourself; Slow Down; Forgive Yourself; Get More Sleep; Befriend Your Body; Nourish Your Brain; Protect Your Brain; Drop the Stone.
- Enjoy Life
Take Pleasure; Say Yes; Take More Breaks; Be Glad; Have Faith; Find Beauty; Be Grateful; Smile; Get Excited; Enjoy Four Kinds of Peace.
- Build Strengths
Find Strength; Be Mindful; Be Patient; Enjoy Humility; Pause; Have Insight; Use Your Will; Take Refuge; Risk the Dreaded Experience; Aspire Without Attachment; Keep Going; Meditate
- Engage the World
Be Curious; Enjoy Your Hands; Don’t Know; Do What You Can; Accept the Limits of Your Influence; Tend to the Causes; Don’t Be Alarmed; Put Out Fires; Dream Big Dreams; Be Generous; “Us” All “Thems”
- Be at Peace
Notice You’re Alright, Right Now; Honor Your Temperament; Love Your Inner Child; Don’t Throw Darts; Relax Anxiety About Imperfection; Respond, Don’t React; Don’t Take It Personally; Feel Safer; the Hole in Your Heart; Let Go; Love; Take Heart
About the Facilitator
Rick Hanson, Ph.D, is a psychologist,Senior Fellow at UC Berkley's Greater Good Science Center,and New York Times best-selling author. His books are available in 31 languages - with over a million copies in Englixh alone. He has lectured at NASA, Google, Oxford and Harvard. He has taught in meditation centers worldwide and been featured on the BBC, CBS, NPR and other major media.
Visit Rick Hanson’s website