Dear Friend of the Charter,
We have a fun year-end campaign to introduce new people to the Charter and lift up compassion as a luminous force for positive change in our polarized world.
And.. WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please post your picture (or a picture with friends) on Twitter with the phrases #FacesOfCompassion and @zumyn_mosaics. (Only post a photo you have permission to use!) You'll get a message on Twitter from zumyn acknowledging receipt.. and then, after your photo is approved, another message inviting you to retweet (RT) your image to tyour friends on Twitter.
When you do, your picture will become a piece of a photo-mosaic of Charter banner and the Charter will be given $1.
This banner, created from the amalgamation of all our pictures, will be displayed at many locations, including:
- Near East and South Asia (NESA) Schools Association Conference, Amman, Jordan, March 2017
- Dalai Lama visit and Festival of Faiths in Louisville, April 2017
- North America Interfaith Network Connect in San Diego, August 2017
- Compassion and Southern Nevada Interfaith Conference, Las Vegas, September 2017
- Encuentro Mundial de Valores in Monterrey, Mexico, Oct. 2017
- Compassion, Creativity and Innovation Conference at Western Connecticut State University, TBA 2017
Please help post 10,000 #FacesOfCompassion on Twitter!
Here are some suggested tweets:
· Join me: support compassion: Post your pic with the hashtag #FacesOfCompassion and tag @zumyn_mosaics. Every pic posted earns @TheCharter $1
· Be one of the #FacesOfCompassion and tag @zumyn_mosaics. Every pic posted sends $1 to @TheCharter
· I am one of the #FacesOfCompassion created by @zumyn_mosaics. Posting & tagging your pic will earn @TheCharter $1
· Every Twitter pic tagged with #FacesOfCompassion and @zumyn_mosaics supports compassionate action & earns @TheCharter $1!
Learn how to set up a Twitter account here: http://www.charterforcompassion.org/how-to-set-up-a-twitter-account
Learn more about the campaign here: http://facesofcompassion.zumyn.com
The #FacesOfCompassion mosaic has been developed by our sponsors, leading online photomosaic building service zumyn.com.
Zumyn allows anyone to build their own completely unique mosaic made up of photos from their digital collection.
Mosaics make the ultimate personalized gift, allowing thousands of memories to be shared and enjoyed in a single product. They are perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, retirement gifts or even memorials to lost loved ones – or simply as a way of displaying a lifetime of family memories in your home. Zumynare offering a 15% discount to Charter participants. Details.
To learn a little more about zumyn and the mosaic building process, the short video below is taken from DIY Network show "I Want That" who featured zumyn in an episode a short while ago.