I've also authored, co-authored or consulted on numous works of non-fiction and fiction. My work has appeared in numerous periodicals, including the Los Angeles Times, New York Magazine, New York Quarterly, The Canadian Jewish Outlook, The Journal of Anais Nin Studies, Shofar, Earth's Daughters, and The San Gabriel Valley Poetry Quarterly.
I earned my MA studying with Anais Nin. My PhD in English is from The Union Institute where I studied Jewish American authors. I have earned recognition from The Academy of American Poets, The Dora Teitelbaum Foundation, Beyond Baroque, The Poetry Society of America and other literary organizations.
I'm an experienced teacher of writing and literature. My themes include spirituality, eroticism, love, relationship, creativity, Jewish identity and culture, New York, Los Angeles, Romania, 9/11 and its aftermath, recovery from family violence, healing. I've worked with people of all ages and professions.
- I can help your project bloom from germinating idea to finished published project.
- I can help you put your heart's desire into print.
- I can help you write the book you were born to write.
- I offer encouragement, rigor and reasonable rates.
- I can guide you to a personally satisfying experience of publication.