García, Nuevo León, México

Image
This town was founded in 1584 and many people still call it Villa de García, although officially it is only García. It is considered one of the most beautiful villages in the whole state for its ancient architecture.
 
Its historic center has several remarkable sites such as the Church of San Juan Bautista, the main parish. It was built between 1770 and 1845, consists of three adobe and quarry naves. In front of the church is the Main Square, next to which are also the Plaza Icamole restaurant, of Mexican and regional food, and the building of the Old Municipal Palace.
 
Focus Areas:
 
Community Development
Economic Development
Access to Education 
 
Goals:
 
Make García a better place for everyone
 
 
Location: García, Nuevo León, México
© 2022 Charter for Compassion. All rights reserved.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.