Mission: To foster compassion and respect for all living beings and the environment by educating youth and teachers in humane education.
Comprehensive Humane education: Comprehensive Humane Education teaches young people about human, animal, and environmental issues and empowers them to create a kinder, more sustainable world.
Comprehensive Humane Education Outcomes:
• Creates better students, more tolerant and compassionate citizens of the greater community.
• Cultivates empathy for animals, and as a result, decreases animal abuse in our society.
• Helps reduce and prevent violence in school and at home.
• Motivates students to strive for a sustainable society
Our programs: Our youth programs inspire compassion for all by encouraging active engagement in identifying and responding to the most pressing social justice, animal protection and environmental issues facing our communities.
● In-school, after school, and summer camp programs
● Professional development trainings
Our Free Resources:
• Archived webinars
● K-12 Humane Education Resource Guide
● Humane Education videos
● Project-based Tutorials
● Humane book list (for all ages)
Location: Mamaroneck, New York, USA