Who We Are
Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need. It’s what we stand for.
We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, affordable health care services in a compassionate environment that meets each patient’s physical, mental and spiritual needs. Upholding the core values of dignity, justice, stewardship, collaboration, and excellence, our healing philosophy serves not just our patients, but our staff, our communities, and our planet.
At Dignity Health a health system comprised of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff who deliver excellent care to diverse communities in 21 states. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in San Francisco Dignity Health is the fifth largest health system in the nation and the largest hospital provider in California.
Through teamwork and innovation, faith and compassion, advocacy and action, we endeavor every day to keep you happy, healthy, and whole.
Our mission sets a clear focus for our work. Our values define how we carry out the mission. Our vision demands that we consistently and effectively live up to both.
We are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. We dedicate our resources to:
- Delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services;
- Serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
A vibrant, national health care system known for service, chosen for clinical excellence, standing in partnership with patients, employees and physicians to improve the health of all communities served.
Dignity Health is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value:
- Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
Redding, CA, USA