The Health and Human Services Agency’s mission is to foster a partnership of clients, community members and staff to create leadership, vision and advocacy for the evolving health and human service needs of the people of Napa County in a manner that:
- Focuses on the strengths of individuals, families and neighborhoods;
- Provides support for the most vulnerable members of our community;
- Honors and enhances the gifts and talents of employees and community members who share this purpose;
- Is ethical, culturally competent and accountable; and
- Effectively integrates the resources of the entire community for the betterment of the whole.
We provide coordinated services from six divisions and collaborate with key community partners.
Location: Napa Valley, CA, USA