1. Teaching our elected officials and constituents What Being a City of Compassion Can Mean for San Bernardino County.
2. The MCL coalition presents invitation to the Board of Supervisors
3. Board of Supervisors adopts a resolution for San Bernardino to become a County of Compassion
• Have a positive effect on an individual citizen’s perception of others within their community who hold different beliefs and traditions
• Public Servants/Elected Officials as well as organizations can use the county’s designation in their own projects and calls to action for inclusion, diversity and civic engagement
• Connection to and partnership with worldwide network of communities, cities and mayors around shared engagement and economic development goals.