We believe our youth are the ones we have been waiting for. We know our youth are powerful beyond measure and are the compassion activists now and of the future. We also recognize that youth may be overwhelmed with the lack of compassion in our world and want a platform where they can make a difference in a way that is meaningful to them.
The purpose of this Task Force is to give voice to the next generation who have actively taken hold of their own future and it’s up to us to support them through the lens of compassion. We can accomplish this by creating a committee that includes young people (ages 8-32)
A Youth Advisory and Leadership Council structure will be determined by a small group of select Next Gen’ers who will design this Task Force to include projects, services, decision making protocol and process. Join Us HERE~
We will leverage our robust International Charter For Compassion network by:
- Providing a platform for programs and initiatives led by and for youth
- Host local conversations and virtual get-togethers, taking advantage of our large network
- Shadow leadership and skills trainings by experts
- Hear from our youth who will serve as our advisors to the entire Women and Girls sector and whom will inform our programming and language.
- Increase our Partners network with more organizations working on behalf of our next generation, thus improving communication, cooperation and collaboration between them all.
- Show up as Charter For Compassion Youth Leaders in their community and respective Cities of Compassion