Wright Mind - Well-being Consultants
Embedding health and well-being at the heart of your business.
Business consultants specialising in creating a business culture based around productivity, well-being and happiness.
"Charitable Purpose -
To promote well-being and positive actions that empower our local communities. All actions of this organisation will be guided by this charitable purpose. "
- Compassion - actively listening to others thoughts and feelings, being kind, and finding empathetic ways to support individuals and each other to achieve positive outcomes.
- Responsibility - initiating ways of working that dignify everyone at the same time as holding self and others accountable for actions and attitudes in relation to our shared purpose and values.
- Curiosity - feeling energised by discovering new insights, learning, finding answers to questions and wondering at the world.
- Creativity - capacity and ingenuity to respond appropriately to seize opportunities without needing to be directed or instructed by others.
- Flourishing - creating the conditions for thriving that reflect aspirations, remove barriers to connection and ensure people choose their own way forward.
To provide sustainable well-being networks in the community for all people, community organisations and corporate groups with a focus towards empowerment and engagement, b:
Engaging with community, corporate and government who promote or wish to promote well-being for all.
- Providing coaching and training for business and community leaders.
- Working with businesses to enhance well-being and employee engagement.
- Consulting on community projects that enhance happiness and well-being.
- Encouraging corporate responsibility in the community so that to enhance well-being.
- Facilitating corporate and community partnership agreements in the interest of overall well-being.
- Working alongside Government agencies both local and central branches.
Location: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand