Gender Equity and Reconciliation
Healing the Divide: MeToo to WeTogether
A window was opened [within me] into a previously closed space. Men’s voices were heard, women’s voices were heard, true equality in engagement. I found the course incredibly inspiring and transformative personally and professionally
-Jacqueline, Female Participant, South Africa
I have been deeply touched by my experiences with GERI courses. While I have long been aware of gender injustice and violence, true solutions are rare. This kind of truth telling and witnessing opened my heart and mind to the possibility of true gender equality.
-Alex Eppel, Male Participant, USA
Start Date: April 23, 2022
End Date: June 4, 2022
Time: 8 a.m. Pacific Time
Duration: 7 weeks (19.5 hours total);
Session Duration: Each session will vary in length, between 2-3 hours
Format: All sessions will be on Zoom.
Mark your Calendar: Weekly Dates and Times (Pacific Time):
April 23: 8 - 11am
April 30: 8 - 10:30am
May 7: 8 - 10:30am
May 14: 8 - 10:30am
May 21: 8 - 11am,
May 28: 8 - 11am
June 4: 8 - 11am Pacific Time.
Look up your local date and time
Cost: Charter Special - $125 - 50% off the full price of $250. Please use promo code CHARTER2022
For those in need, there arel also limited scholarship opportunities available for each course. Please write to Programs@GRWorld.org for more details.
Registration: NOW CLOSED
Testimonials: Read some testimonials about the course.
Can you imagine being part of a group who actually share their truth together - across the genders? A group of people who begin to re-invent our human future together—replacing our legacy of gender dysfunction with a new civilization of beloved community?
This carefully facilitated 7-week course creates a safe forum where we can awaken a deeper empathy and understanding and begin to discover practical pathways towards healing and transforming our relationships. Together we can begin to re-form relations between women and men, and people of all genders, without blame or shame, and move through the often unspoken, unconscious attitudes, fears and reactions around gender and sexuality, to reclaim the mutual harmony and reverence that is our birthright.
Join us for this interactive and experiential online course and embark upon a new form of spiritual healing and reconciliation work that builds trust and compassionate communication through a skillful combination of interactive activities, spiritual practice, and transformative group process. In partnership with Gender Equity and Reconciliation International (GERI).
- Engage in a safe forum to jointly unmask and transform gender and sexuality conditioning.
- Deepen mutual awareness, sensitivity, and healing between women and men.
- Cultivate respectful dialogue and authentic sharing between the sexes on sensitive gender issues.
- Practice and experience deep truth-telling, acknowledgment, and listening in relation to what has shaped you as a man, woman, or person of any gender, inclusive of sexual orientation.
- Discover new ways and possibilities in gender relations – imbued with mutual appreciation, compassion, and trust.
- Build collaborative communities of practice, committed to transforming gender relations.
- Learn practical tools and frameworks for reconciliation, including communication skills for addressing conflicts.
Week One - 3 Hours
- Welcome & Orientation
- Community Ethical Agreements
- Gender Activity and Small Group sharing
Week Two - 2.5 hours
- Framing the process
- Interactive Gender Activity: Bringing awareness to our own experience and into the group
- Sharing in separate gender groups and full plenary
Week Three - 2.5 hours
- Interactive Gender Activity: Collective Conditioning
- Small mixed gender groups
- Plenary process
Week Four - 2.5 hours
- Interactive Gender Activity: reflecting on formative experiences
- Sharing in separate gender groups
Week Five - 3 hours
- Cross gender sharing and reflections
Week Six - 3 hours
- Cross gender sharing and reflections
Week Seven - 3 hours
- Honoring and appreciation
- Reflecting and integrating our insights
- Closing Council