Our Peace Movement Goals
- 40 million people complete the Peace Game’s seven actions and hold the intention that Peace on Earth by 2030 is possible. We call them the DreamKeepers! 40 million people is ½ of 1% of the population of humanity. According to the planet's wisdom-keepers this is the tipping point for shifting global consciousness and anchoring a new worldview.
- Peace on Earth Zones are established in 10,000 cities planetwide. 10,000 is the number of cities in the world. This reweaves the planet’s social fabric and enables cooperation for the common good to become humanity’s new social norm.
Peace Game Actions
The seven actions of the Peace Game — empowerment, oneness, unity, cooperation, abundance, love and faith — are transformational practices that when collectively applied evolve a person into an emanation of peace and everything around them into manifestations of peace. They are practices which mean their impact deepens as one invests in them over time. There is also a meditation associated with each action to help internalize it.
The Peace Game is divided into four parts that represent the different facets of creating peace in one's life and world. Action 1 on Empowerment focuses on capacity building, Actions 2 to 4 on Oneness, Unity and Cooperation focus on peace building, Actions 5 and 6 on Abundance and Love focus on field building, and Action 7 on Faith focuses on movement building.
At its essence the Peace Game is an empowerment platform enabling people to envision and create a life of peace for themselves and influence those in their world to do the same. At scale it can reweave the social fabric of a community.
Playing the Peace Game empowers, enlightens and transforms those players and communities who wholeheartedly engage with it.
- Action 1 – Empowerment: Empowering Yourself as an Agent of Change
- Action 2 – Oneness: Befriending the Other
- Action 3 – Unity: Celebrating Our Shared Humanity
- Action 4 – Cooperation: Working with Others for the Common Good
- Action 5 – Abundance: Supporting Organizations Creating Peace on Earth
- Action 6 – Love: Praying for and Visualizing Peace on Earth
- Action 7 – Faith: Engaging People to Play the Peace Game